BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Thomas D. "Fitz" Fitzpatrick of Bridgeport died Friday, Jan. 17. He was 71.
Fitzpatrick was born June 4, 1942, son of John and Margaret (Hansis) Fitzpatrick. He attended St. Augustine's and Central High School in Bridgeport and upon graduation enlisted in the Marine Corps. He served at Regimental Headquarters 6th Marine Regiment from 1960 to 1965 during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
He was vice president for Regency Limousine in Wilton for many years. He was vice chairman of the Endowment Fund Board of Directors.
Fitzpatrick is survived by his wife, Peggy (Connor) Fitzpatrick; daughters, Kelly Fitzpatrick Caudle and Kimberly Fitzpatrick Festa; son, Brian Fitzpatrick; many grandchildren; a great-grandchild; nieces, nephews; sisters and brothers-in-law. He was predeceased by his parents; brother, John (Bud) Brophy; sister, Muriel Pinto; and sons, Michael and Thomas Fitzpatrick Jr.
There will be no calling hours. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Contributions in Fitzpatrick’s memory may be made to the Fitzpatrick Endowment Fund, c/o Second Marine Division Association, P.O. Box 8180, Camp LeJeune, NC 28547.
For more information, please visit: www.parentelauro.com/.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Wilton Eight-Graders Meet Stars Of Women’s Basketball Team At UConn
- 3 Arrest Of A Man In Assault On Co-Worker In Wilton Tops Week’s News
- 4 Wilton Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries