WILTON, Conn. — A 22-year-old Redding man was charged with possession of narcotics— a felony— after he was pulled over in Wilton last week and pills were found in his vehicle, police said.
Patrick Burns was stopped on Route 7 near Powder Horn Hill Road on March 6 on an equipment violation, police said. When the officer approached the vehicle, marijuana could be smelled coming from within, the police report said.
A subsequent search of the vehicle turned up more than a half-ounce of marijuana, several narcotic pills and drug paraphernalia, police said.
In addition to possession of narcotics, Burns was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanors. He was released on a promise to appear at Norwalk Superior Court on March 17.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton