WILTON, Conn. – Two people suffered injuries following a two-car wreck Wednesday evening on Westport Road in Wilton.
Police said Ivan Fiallos-Zambrano, 26, of Shelton and Bruno Miglietta, 58, of Norwalk, were taken to Norwalk Hospital for treatment of their injuries in the wreck that occurred at about 9:08 p.m. Wednesday on Westport Road north of Dudley Road.
Police said one of the drivers was outside of his stationery/disabled vehicle when the second vehicle collided with the stationery car and operator. An initial police report did not indicate which driver was with the parked car. The accident is under investigation.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 5 Wilton Running Club Girl Takes 5th In National Cross Country Race