WILTON, Conn. – Two people suffered injuries following a two-car wreck Wednesday evening on Westport Road in Wilton.
Police said Ivan Fiallos-Zambrano, 26, of Shelton and Bruno Miglietta, 58, of Norwalk, were taken to Norwalk Hospital for treatment of their injuries in the wreck that occurred at about 9:08 p.m. Wednesday on Westport Road north of Dudley Road.
Police said one of the drivers was outside of his stationery/disabled vehicle when the second vehicle collided with the stationery car and operator. An initial police report did not indicate which driver was with the parked car. The accident is under investigation.
- 1 Wilton Man Who Snapped Utility Pole Charged With Drunken Driving
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Wilton Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Wilton Man Charged After Wandering In Stamford Home, Looking To Use Shower
- 4 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Wilton