FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – U.S. Rep. Jim Himes (D) will come away victorious for his third term in Congress representing Connecticut's 4th District, according to CBS News.
Himes is projected to defeat Republican challenger Steve Obsitnik in voting Tuesday.
- 1 Wilton Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford