FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – U.S. Rep. Jim Himes (D) will come away victorious for his third term in Congress representing Connecticut's 4th District, according to CBS News.
Himes is projected to defeat Republican challenger Steve Obsitnik in voting Tuesday.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Wilton On Wednesday
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 5 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity