FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – President Obama has defeated Mitt Romney for Connecticut's seven electoral votes, according to CNN.
The network is projecting President Obama will win the Nutmeg State with more than 60 percent of the vote total.
- 1 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Underage Drinking Bust Top Week's News In Wilton
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 4 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 5 'I Am Cait' Follows Newtown HS Grad Caitlyn Jenner In New E! Docuseries