WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton League of Women Voters rescheduled its legislative breakfast for Friday, Jan. 31, from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at The Greens at Wilton.
State Sen. Toni Boucher and state Reps. Gail Lavielle, and Tom O’Dea, all Republicans who represent Wilton in the General Assembly, will attend and discuss key issues for the Wilton League of Women Voters.
The legislators will talk about the legislative agendas for the new year. Wilton constituents will also have an opportunity to talk about the issues that are important to them.
For more information about the breakfast, contact Amy Harris at 762-0585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Greens at Wilton is located 436 Danbury Road, Route 7.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton