WILTON, Conn. -- Even though no one was trying to open a medicinal marijuana facility in Wilton, the Planning & Zoning Commission approved a one-year moratorium on accepting applications for them at a meeting Monday, Feb. 24, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The measure give the commission more time to draft more specific zoning regulations if the town were to accept applications for dispensaries, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Malloy Signs Order Banning State-Funded Travel To Indiana
- 5 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student