WILTON, Conn. -- Even though no one was trying to open a medicinal marijuana facility in Wilton, the Planning & Zoning Commission approved a one-year moratorium on accepting applications for them at a meeting Monday, Feb. 24, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The measure give the commission more time to draft more specific zoning regulations if the town were to accept applications for dispensaries, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Wilton Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday