WILTON, Conn. -- Even though no one was trying to open a medicinal marijuana facility in Wilton, the Planning & Zoning Commission approved a one-year moratorium on accepting applications for them at a meeting Monday, Feb. 24, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The measure give the commission more time to draft more specific zoning regulations if the town were to accept applications for dispensaries, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
- 1 Wilton Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Population Grows In Wilton, All Of Fairfield County