WILTON, Conn. -- Even though no one was trying to open a medicinal marijuana facility in Wilton, the Planning & Zoning Commission approved a one-year moratorium on accepting applications for them at a meeting Monday, Feb. 24, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The measure give the commission more time to draft more specific zoning regulations if the town were to accept applications for dispensaries, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton