WILTON, Conn. -- Even though no one was trying to open a medicinal marijuana facility in Wilton, the Planning & Zoning Commission approved a one-year moratorium on accepting applications for them at a meeting Monday, Feb. 24, according to the Wilton Bulletin.
The measure give the commission more time to draft more specific zoning regulations if the town were to accept applications for dispensaries, the Wilton Bulletin reported.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk