WILTON, Conn. – Here’s a list of home sales and property transfers in Wilton from Jan. 25-31 as reported by the Wilton Town Clerk’s office:
▪ John R. Hall Trust, Trustee, sold 109 Whipstick Road to Phillip A. Schellhorn for $615,000.
▪ Steven M. and Elizabeth S. Torkelsen sold 26 Kings Lane to William Wendell and Sharon McMahon Wickersham for $510,000.
▪ Peter W. Gaboriault and Steven W. Pearsall sold 31 Branch Brook Road to Branch Brook House LLC for $900,000.
▪ Ronald Kashden and Kelly A. Franklin sold 305 Olmstead Hill Road to Samuel Nathan and Kathryn Alexandria Tenenbaum for $650,000.
- 1 Wilton Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 2 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Population Grows In Wilton, All Of Fairfield County