WILTON, Conn. – Here’s a list of home sales and property transfers in Wilton from Nov. 16 to Nov. 29 as reported by the Wilton Town Clerk’s office:
▪ Molly Cole and Paul J. Kessinger sold 279 Millstone Road to Alexander S. and Jill A.B. Koleszar for $680,000.
▪ Christine and Kurt Olson sold 96 Range Road to Benjamin H. and Jacqueline A. Couch for $665,000.
▪ Matthew G. McGrath sold 174 Silver Spring to Jennifer F. and Stephen Elia III for Gregory H. and Heather K Hall for $1.25 million.
▪ Luca Sandolo sold 11 Old Belden Hill Road to Nastascia Ayers and James Ciquera for $960,000.
▪ Alan H. and Marsha Nierenberg sold 44 Hickory Hill Road to Jonna and Ryan K. Backman for $699,000.
▪ Colleen Nee and Gavin Scott Fawcett sold 17 West Church St. to Jennifer L. Souder for $458,351.
▪ Douglas J. and Kelly Gervolino sold 20 Telva Road to Roland Wolff for $817,000.
▪ Elizabeth and Joseph Loprinzi sold 16 Silvermine Woods to Deborah J Garber and Peter M. Garber, trustees for $862,500.
▪ Gregory H. Hall and Heather King Hall sold 55 Boulder Brook Road to Weijie Wang and Yi Wu for $570,000.
▪ Christopher L. and Karen W. Myers sold 37 Mayapple Road to Cara and Scott Schwartz for $705,000.
▪ Arne G. Gittleman, estate by executor, sold 42 Riding Club Road to Ellen B. Stockbridgefor $685,000.
▪ Michele and Scott Bender sold 17 Gaylord Drive to Wei Fang and Dawei Wang for $480,000.
▪ George J. Oboza, estate by executor, sold 24-26 Connery St. to Salvatore Pilato for $260,000.
▪ Ashley Prial sold 33 Village Walk to Sharon Lynn Bernd for $220,000.
▪ Christophe and Jessica A. Noels sold 121 Millstone Road to Heather and Michael E. Walden for $979,000.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 Police: Second Swastika Found At Wilton High School
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Teen’s Arrest For Swastika Incident At Wilton High Tops Week’s News