WILTON, Conn. – Wilton Public Schools canceled all after-school activities Wednesday because of the nor’easter heading toward Fairfield County.
Wilton Schools will still have a full day of classes. It is the first day schools have been opened since Hurricane Sandy struck, knocking out power for most residents for more than a week.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Wilton Eight-Graders Meet Stars Of Women’s Basketball Team At UConn
- 4 Arrest Of A Man In Assault On Co-Worker In Wilton Tops Week’s News
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts