WILTON, Conn. – Wilton Public Schools canceled all after-school activities Wednesday because of the nor’easter heading toward Fairfield County.
Wilton Schools will still have a full day of classes. It is the first day schools have been opened since Hurricane Sandy struck, knocking out power for most residents for more than a week.
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Wilton, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Wilton Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard