WILTON, Conn. – Wilton Public Schools canceled all after-school activities Wednesday because of the nor’easter heading toward Fairfield County.
Wilton Schools will still have a full day of classes. It is the first day schools have been opened since Hurricane Sandy struck, knocking out power for most residents for more than a week.
- 1 Wilton Woman Uses Psychic Powers To Help Others
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 12 Percent In Wilton