WILTON, Conn. – Wilton Public Schools canceled all after-school activities Wednesday because of the nor’easter heading toward Fairfield County.
Wilton Schools will still have a full day of classes. It is the first day schools have been opened since Hurricane Sandy struck, knocking out power for most residents for more than a week.
- 1 Wilton Voters Narrowly Approve $50M Project For Miller-Driscoll School
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Wilton Mom Slams Into Utility Pole With Kids In SUV, Faces DUI Charge