WILTON, Conn. – Wilton Public Schools canceled all after-school activities Wednesday because of the nor’easter heading toward Fairfield County.
Wilton Schools will still have a full day of classes. It is the first day schools have been opened since Hurricane Sandy struck, knocking out power for most residents for more than a week.
- 1 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years