WILTON, Conn. -- More than 250 attendees across 20 presenters and dozens of youth innovators will be showcased at the Wilton Education TechExpo 5.0 next month.
The Expo will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 22, at Wilton High School. The Expo is conducted once a year to highlight the advances and the importance of technology in education. Hands-on demonstrations by teachers and students illustrate how technology is integrated into many aspects of the curriculum.
"Is your child using technology in a clever way outside of school? Technology is changing the face of education and the children in the community are taking a lead," representatives said. "Wilton Education TechExpo 5.0 will highlight how Wilton youth are employing technology in novel ways."
Students demonstrated mobile apps, animations, music creation and games in previous years of the expo.
“We want students to show the technology they use in their free time as a hobby, for entertainment or for educational support," said Matt Hepfer, Director of Technology for Wilton Public Schools.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Wilton’s Lydia Hearst
- 2 Wilton Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Letter: Absence Of Wilton's Lavielle Speaks Volumes
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 5 Arrest Of A Man In Assault On Co-Worker In Wilton Tops Week’s News