WILTON, Conn. – The staff members at Wilton’s Cider Mill School are discussing what they can do to assist the family of slain music teacher Svetlana Bell.
The staff and administrators have made no decision yet on how to help her family, Wilton Schools Superintendent Gary Richards said.
Bell, 47, was found dead in the kitchen of her New Fairfield home last Saturday evening. Her husband, Robert Bell, 63, is charged with first-degree manslaughter with a firearm and disorderly conduct in her death.
Bell told police he and his wife were involved in an altercation at their home, which caused him to shoot her four times, police said. Bell was pronounced dead at Danbury Hospital. The investigation into her death is continuing.
Robert Bell was arraigned Monday in Danbury Superior Court and was held on $750,000 bond. He will return to court Jan. 7.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Contractor, Worker Charged In Dispute Over Building Materials In Wilton
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Wilton, Thunderstorms Possible