WILTON, Conn. – The staff members at Wilton’s Cider Mill School are discussing what they can do to assist the family of slain music teacher Svetlana Bell.
The staff and administrators have made no decision yet on how to help her family, Wilton Schools Superintendent Gary Richards said.
Bell, 47, was found dead in the kitchen of her New Fairfield home last Saturday evening. Her husband, Robert Bell, 63, is charged with first-degree manslaughter with a firearm and disorderly conduct in her death.
Bell told police he and his wife were involved in an altercation at their home, which caused him to shoot her four times, police said. Bell was pronounced dead at Danbury Hospital. The investigation into her death is continuing.
Robert Bell was arraigned Monday in Danbury Superior Court and was held on $750,000 bond. He will return to court Jan. 7.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Wilton