WILTON, Conn. - Wilton’s Kathryn M. St. Raymond was named to the Dean's List for the spring 2014 semester at Saint Michael's College in Colchester, Vt.
St. Raymond is a senior majoring in history and secondary education at the liberal arts and sciences, residential Catholic college.
Students who complete a minimum of 12 credits and achieve a grade point average of at least 3.4 at the end of a semester are recognized for their scholarship by inclusion on the Dean's List.
St. Raymond graduated from Joel Barlow High School before coming to Saint Michael's.
Saint Michael's College delivers a compelling, world-class education in a beautiful Vermont setting. Our connected community allows students to form close relationships with each other and accomplished faculty members, providing an ideal learning environment where they have the space and support to challenge themselves and their peers. As a fully residential college located minutes from Burlington, one of the country's top-rated college towns, Saint Michael's offers an unparalleled mix of academic, spiritual, cultural, service and wilderness experiences.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Wilton Wahoos Send 36 Swimmers To YMCA Nationals
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer