WILTON, Conn. - Wilton’s Kathryn M. St. Raymond was named to the Dean's List for the spring 2014 semester at Saint Michael's College in Colchester, Vt.
St. Raymond is a senior majoring in history and secondary education at the liberal arts and sciences, residential Catholic college.
Students who complete a minimum of 12 credits and achieve a grade point average of at least 3.4 at the end of a semester are recognized for their scholarship by inclusion on the Dean's List.
St. Raymond graduated from Joel Barlow High School before coming to Saint Michael's.
Saint Michael's College delivers a compelling, world-class education in a beautiful Vermont setting. Our connected community allows students to form close relationships with each other and accomplished faculty members, providing an ideal learning environment where they have the space and support to challenge themselves and their peers. As a fully residential college located minutes from Burlington, one of the country's top-rated college towns, Saint Michael's offers an unparalleled mix of academic, spiritual, cultural, service and wilderness experiences.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Wilton Man Arrested After Shoving Girlfriend While Decorating Tree
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Wilton
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Westport Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Wilton