WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Family YMCA will host a three-day swimming clinic with Olympic gold-medalist Misty Hyman and USA Swimming master coach Bob Gillett from Monday, May 5, to Thursday, May 8.
“We are eagerly looking forward to having them come and teach us the importance of underwater kicking," Wilton Y Wahoo head coach Randy Erlenbach said in a statement. "Among other things, Misty Hyman was known for her underwater kick-outs and initiated some innovative ideas with the technique. We are proud and honored to have USA Swimming visit us three times in five years.”
For more information on the USA Swimming clinic being hosted at the Y by the Wahoo Swim Team, contact assistant senior coach Matt Hall at 762-8384, ext. 290, or via email at email@example.com
- 1 Sound Healer Charged With Fondling Wilton Woman During Meditation Session
- 2 Wilton Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Wilton
- 4 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Wilton Tuesday