WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Family YMCA will host a three-day swimming clinic with Olympic gold-medalist Misty Hyman and USA Swimming master coach Bob Gillett from Monday, May 5, to Thursday, May 8.
“We are eagerly looking forward to having them come and teach us the importance of underwater kicking," Wilton Y Wahoo head coach Randy Erlenbach said in a statement. "Among other things, Misty Hyman was known for her underwater kick-outs and initiated some innovative ideas with the technique. We are proud and honored to have USA Swimming visit us three times in five years.”
For more information on the USA Swimming clinic being hosted at the Y by the Wahoo Swim Team, contact assistant senior coach Matt Hall at 762-8384, ext. 290, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Wilton
- 2 Wilton Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Wilton With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Wilton Could See Light Snow Through Thursday Morning