WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Family YMCA will host a three-day swimming clinic with Olympic gold-medalist Misty Hyman and USA Swimming master coach Bob Gillett from Monday, May 5, to Thursday, May 8.
“We are eagerly looking forward to having them come and teach us the importance of underwater kicking," Wilton Y Wahoo head coach Randy Erlenbach said in a statement. "Among other things, Misty Hyman was known for her underwater kick-outs and initiated some innovative ideas with the technique. We are proud and honored to have USA Swimming visit us three times in five years.”
For more information on the USA Swimming clinic being hosted at the Y by the Wahoo Swim Team, contact assistant senior coach Matt Hall at 762-8384, ext. 290, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 SafeWise Names Wilton As Fifth Safest Place In Connecticut
- 4 Wilton Cancer Survivor Takes On Marathon Challenge For Charity
- 5 Wilton Man Opens State's First Orangetheory Fitness In Fairfield