WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Family YMCA will host a three-day swimming clinic with Olympic gold-medalist Misty Hyman and USA Swimming master coach Bob Gillett from Monday, May 5, to Thursday, May 8.
“We are eagerly looking forward to having them come and teach us the importance of underwater kicking," Wilton Y Wahoo head coach Randy Erlenbach said in a statement. "Among other things, Misty Hyman was known for her underwater kick-outs and initiated some innovative ideas with the technique. We are proud and honored to have USA Swimming visit us three times in five years.”
For more information on the USA Swimming clinic being hosted at the Y by the Wahoo Swim Team, contact assistant senior coach Matt Hall at 762-8384, ext. 290, or via email at email@example.com
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Wilton's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Wilton Running Club Girls Capture Conference Honors
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Wilton, NOAA Predicts