WILTON, Conn. -- The Wilton Y Wahoos sent 26 swimmers on Sunday to Greensboro, N.C., to race in the YMCA National Short Course Championships. The meet runs from April 1-4.
Members of the team from Wilton include Robby Giller, Courtney Gilroy, Emma Holmquist, Stephen Holmquist, Emma Kauffeld, Tommy Kealy, Bobby McDowell and Stephanie Moriarty.
Other swimmers attending from the Wahoos are Verity Abel, Samantha Cheruk, Brandon Cole, Kiersten Daly, Sam DeLise, Dillon DiGuglielmo, Max Dolan, Stefan Garbee, Dan Krentsa, Jack Lynch, Dakota Meyer, Ky-lee Perry, Connor Rainey, Ian Rainey, Elizabeth Sargent, Ed Stolarski, Alyssa Storino and Hugo Sykes.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 SUV Pushed Into Horseshoe Pond In Wilton